Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who will have more success in the NFL?

Adrian Peterson or Reggie bush? I myself am an OU fan but I will try to take my crimson colored glasses off, for now. Peterson is an every down back, Bush is not, that being said who will do more for their team, and who will have the best stats in their careers? I think Peterson is off to a good start, and Bush is a good player, but at the pace Peterson is at I think he will have more success. The last comment being said off the basis that he is an everydown back and is already setting a nice pace. I believe Bush didn't score a touchdown till his sixth game but he also had McAllister in front of him. Without bias who do you all think will have a better career in the NFL.



Who will have more success in the NFL?nba referee





Reggie is dazzling to watch, and Peterson is a workhorse. Sort of like watching a puncher and a dancer in the boxing ring, both bring great stuff to the table.



In terms of longevity, I'd say Bush will have the longer career, but Peterson will mean the most to his team. Look at what he's already done.



I'm an OU fan too, and shame on you for ever taking your crimson %26amp; cream-colored glasses off. What's wrong with you, man!



Bring on Texas. Let Bradford show the state of Texas what a real QB looks like.



Who will have more success in the NFL?basketball tickets ,nba teams



It remains to be seen. Bush has been hurt a lot the last season, and this year the Saints have gotten out to a slow start. Peterson looks like the real deal. But he has some history of injuries as well. Whoever can stay injury free, will have a better career. I'd eaither one on my team.
I think Peterson will have much better Rushing statistics (assuming he doesn't get any career-ending injurys).



But I think Bush will have better all-around statistics. Because he can run, recieve, and sometimes even pass and return kicks.



I don't see Reggie accumulating 1,000 yds. anytime soon. While I do expect Adrian to get 1,000 yds. this season.
I think Bush is a more talented all-around weapon and, eventually, will develop into a premier player. First, though, he must hit the hole hard and stop dancing around.
adrian peterson will have a way better carrer if he can stay healthy
Reggie Bush is an over-hyped joke! The Saints should get rid of him while he still has some value left.
Adrian Peterson. I don't dislike Bush or anything, I just see more talent in Peterson.
Reggie Bush will be more successfull because he's multi-dimensional. He's a Ladainian Tomlinson type back. Peterson is a straight up running back. Those types are a dime a dozen. Lt's and Reggie Bush's only come around every so often. A couple of years down the road, Reggie Bush will be the premiere back in the league, even more so than LT.
Adrian Peterson. He will not have to share the backfield that much in the NFL like Bush does now.
Any players from USC will dominate NFL



Fight ON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema