Thursday, December 3, 2009

Did Keyshawn did a good job of commentating at the NFL Draft? How wuld u rate his commentary on a 1-

I think Keyshawn did a pretty good job of commentating. He always gives good insight on players. I like his passion for the game and he doesn't get boring like Chris Mortensen does. But Keyshawn said the phrase, "much like me" a lot. He came off the show as being arrongant. I'd rate his performace 7 out of 10.



Did Keyshawn did a good job of commentating at the NFL Draft? How wuld u rate his commentary on a 1-10 scale?sports tickets





I agree, overall he got a 7 for performance. Not bad, not great, lots of self talk, but overall enough to keep my attention for, what, 7 hours?



Did Keyshawn did a good job of commentating at the NFL Draft? How wuld u rate his commentary on a 1-10 scale?concert tickets ,nba teams



was kinda arrongant about a 6
1, he sucked liked Michael Irvin did.
i hate him as a player, although he can hold on to a ball over the middle, and he wasn't too bad on the draft, i've seen way worse... i'll give him a 7
2, he was horrible
7 1/2 he talked about himself tooo much
i give him a 4......



but a 10 on the unintentional comedy scale for making those "mentoring" comments about Dwayne Jarrett and then getting cut immediately from the team
I thought he sucked. All he does is talk about himself. That interview with the wr that Carolina took was pathetic and did not even know what to ask the guy, except say, see, I was right, I will take care of you..Well Keyshawn, I guess he took care of you..huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema