Thursday, December 3, 2009

Who is the best reciever in the NFL?

my pick is Terrell Owens, because he is a big, physical receiver.



Who is the best reciever in the NFL?nba dunks





I agree, T.O. is at the top of the game right now. Steve Smith would be my # 2 pick.



Who is the best reciever in the NFL?nba all star ,nba teams



Wesley Liles
marvin harrison. not big, but quick and never drops a pass. always seems open.
all time of course rice but currently smith



T.O. is real good but he has not played an entire season but im sure he will continue doin wut he does best. Play good football and cause more controversey
Deion Branch, He Is Also The Most Underrated Reciever



In The NFL
Steve Smith. he dosen't have the best size, but his speed and his ands are great. 2nd best- Larry Fitzgerald- Possibly the next Jerry Rice.
stole my pick. i mean its hard to pick just one, but TO is pretty damn good
my fav is Santana Moss but gotta giv it to Marvin H for be a all around better reciever than the rest watch out for Sinorice and Jason Avant next year
I HATE TO!



T.O. has BO! He needs 2 stop trying to get attention and play the f****** game! Football isn't about bashing teammates . He should do his **** job (He sure is getting paid to!)



"I feel like football players are overworked and underpaid compared to any other sports." T.O



~(Terrell Owen's was paid about $50 million! I donno about you but how does the nfl expect anyone to live on that?)



"I think there is something bigger in store for me. "



Terrell Owens



~(Excatly how much publicity do you really need?)



"I'll watch the highlights every now and then but, as far as watching the game, I feel like I am the game. "



Terrell Owens



"It doesn't matter what any of my teammates have said about me. "



Terrell Owens



~(Is that because you have better insults or more money?)



"Like I always said, if I'm one of the top players in the game, pay me like I'm one of the top players in the game. "



Terrell Owens



~($50 million is not enough!!!)



"Right is right and wrong is wrong. "



Terrell Owens



~(Wow he is deep!)



"The only people that really matter are the people that are in my inner circle. "



Terrell Owens



~(Hum let's see is Gandhi in your inner circle? How about Bill Gates, Hilary Clinton, The POPE?)



“Like my boy tells me; if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat.” T.O



~(I wonder who his boy was talking about?)



Sorry if I offended any Terrell Owens fans...but this is how I feel.



Maybe you can make me change my mind...please do i'd like to hear your side.
CHAD JOHNSON Great spead, Great route running Great awarenes motivates his teammates and makes them better and he doesn't drop passes.
Torry Holt.



He been averaging 1400 yards and 10 touchdowns EVERY year.



He just doesn't brag about it as much as those big mouth guys.
terrell owens hands down



the cowboys will win it all with him.
Hines Ward, best all-around WR
Marvin Harrison and Steve Smith.
Terrell Owens
i've gotta say Steve Smith, he's young, and has enormous talent. health is an issue, but im sure its fine, and now he has keyshaun at his side to take off the double team!
If TO wasn't a cancer to every team he is on, he would be the best. As it is, he is the most disappointing receiver in the league.



Harrison has been consistently the best. Smith is the most explosive and potentially dominate receiver.
steve smith, carolina, even though I hate the panthers



ATL baby!
there are a lot that are good but you gotta give it up to hines ward for being a great reciever and all around good guy. always smiling.
Hines Ward



Catches every thing near him



Best blocking receiver



Never takes a play off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema