Thursday, December 3, 2009

Which NFL team do you want darren McFadden to go to?

For me I would not want him to go to Miami because they have Brown, Pats no way cause they are a pass first team so he won't be a star. I want him to got to either the Raiders because he can get a lot of carries and has an okay ol or the chicago bears cause they have a great ol which can make him a star and for sure he will be the #1 HB because Cedric Benson is not performing and it may be too late.



Which NFL team do you want darren McFadden to go to?nba championships





Steelers!!!!!! We need him!!!!



Which NFL team do you want darren McFadden to go to?nba game ,nba teams



Anyone but the Cowboys or the Pats. Can't stand either team. Personally, I'm a Bears fan, but as one of the previous folks said, their OL sucks big time. I also heard that there is a huge chance he will go to the Pats and that irks me. The Pats are just another New Enland "evil empire" team in my opinion.
Cowboys! So he will stay close to all of us in AR!!!!
Mcfadden should go to the raiders, because a big back like him and a small quick back like Fargas would be a good tandem. I also think big backs like mcfadden need another back to carry some of the load and not be the one and only guy carrying a team, because big backs tend to break down quicker if they have to carry the bulk of the carries week in and week out.
How about the New Orleans Saints? A split backfield with Reggie Bush and Darren McFadden would be unstoppable.
Houston Texas of course...that my team but he will more than likely end up on the Pats...as if they need anymore help
believe it or not, he will go to the New England Patriots. I couldn't believe either, untill last weeks game against the Steelers, when one of the commentators said they have the second pick of the 2008 NFL draft. Unbelievable, he also said they were looking on improving on the running game. He also said they would probably draft running back with the first pick. So if McFadden slips to # 2, what a pick. But I think they will get, Jonathan Stewart of Oregon, if he says he'll go to nfl.
If he goes to the Pats, everyone get ready for years of misery and destruction. You think they run the score up now.
I want him to go the Jaguars, but we won't need him for another 2 years or so. I think Oakland would be a good place for him. He would get the ball a lot. I think in the end he would be happier with a running happy team.
Somewhere good, I love him!



I am from Arkansas...
Because I am a fan of what he has done here at Ark. I want him to go to a successful team, obviously the Pats are going to be the best team that is capable of drafting him. He wont fall far enough for the Bears/Raiders to get him he is the best talent in this draft(totally bias). And going to the Pats just makes sense, he can split carries with Maroney until he is capable of being a legitimate number one workhorse back. I just hope he does not go to the Fins, Rams, or Falcons.
IYou might wanna rethink the Bears because honestly...their O-line sucks. I personanly am a Bears fan but I do know that the Line is getting old and they give up way too many sacks and the holes are only open for a split second. If they can get an O-lineman with the next two picks in the draft after DMC then I would say that he will do well in Chicago. As for now, I really don't wush noharm on anyone to have them line up in the Chicago backfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema