Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why is Jerry Kramer not in the NFL Hall of Fame?

He was voted to the 1960's all decade team. Was voted the best guard in the first 50 years of the league. Voted to the All Super Bowl Team in 1991. Scored 9 points in the 1962 NFL Championship Game (2 more points than the NY Giants team). Was a key player in the 1967 NFL Championship winning play. Five NFL Championships. I don't get it! What am I missing?



Why is Jerry Kramer not in the NFL Hall of Fame?basketball shoes





He's should be. I'm suprised to hear he is not. He's probably the most dominant guard in NFL history, plus he has the best nickname (The Zipper).



If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd suspect that it may have something to do with his long running battle with the NFL over medical benefits. It's been going on for decades and I believe he is one of the men testifying in front of congress next week.



Why is Jerry Kramer not in the NFL Hall of Fame?nba champions ,nba teams



who?
Who?



Thats what you'll hear from most people and why he is not in the Pro Football Hall of Fame....
because its not a sexy pick and there are too many packers from that era already in. but i agree,he should be in !
I have never heard of him until now. After reading his accomplishments, I would say that it looks to me like he deserves a spot in Canton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema