Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is Reebok going to still make the NFL jerseys for the 2007 season?

With all of the Reebok jerseys on sale, I was curious whether or not another company was going to take over the NFL licensed jerseys. I know Adidas just took over the NBA jerseys this season.



Is Reebok going to still make the NFL jerseys for the 2007 season?nba mock drafts





well.. i'm assuming adidas will considering it purchased Reebok for 3 billion in the summer of 04... that's why adidas took over all nba apparel.. the nfl may still have the reebok logo, but realize that Adidas is now the owner and has complete control over NBA and NFL Apparel



Is Reebok going to still make the NFL jerseys for the 2007 season?nba street ,nba teams



I hope it is still Reebok. I think they are doing a fine job, and I love all the jerseys out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema