Thursday, December 3, 2009

If there is a steroids scandal in MLB, how huge do you think the problem is in the NFL?

I mean come on, have you seen the size of these players? I could work out every hour of every day and not look like that without "supplements".



If there is a steroids scandal in MLB, how huge do you think the problem is in the NFL?basketball tickets





Testing for steriods has been policy in the NFL for many years. Problem is there seems to be new things coming out all the time and the NFL is always adjusting after the fact. I'm sure you'll see the same thing going on in baseball and pretty much every major sport. The point is that the NFL HAS been trying to do something about a problem they knew existed where as baseball was aware of it and did nothing for so long. I for one am glad that baseball is finally doing something.



If there is a steroids scandal in MLB, how huge do you think the problem is in the NFL?nba warriors ,nba teams



big size CAN be gained without supplements, it takes the right diet and the RIGHT workout program and most importantly the RIGHT genetics, that's why not EVERYONE can be an nfl player. Report It


I think that some of the players take those things, but I also think that because these guys have trainers, dieticians, physical therapists, and massage therapists working with them that is the reason most of these guys are so huge. I'm a massage therapist and I've worked on a couple professional football players. Many of the guys in the NFL are huge because their position requires them to be.
I think it is a huge problem. It is bad now, but all the young players think they have to do it to, it will get much worse before it gets better unless they really crack down on violators.
I think Director Bababooey needs to do a better job and investigate the situation in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema