Thursday, December 3, 2009

What NFL stadium has the ugliest logo? The symbol in the middle of the field?

The Bengals



What NFL stadium has the ugliest logo? The symbol in the middle of the field?nba shop





Don't you love some calling people illiterate and dey talk lik dis. Learn how to spell and use spell check if you aren't sure if you are right. Can't take anyone serious when dey tink people wil by dey r ghetto.



Second that thing on the Patriots field is actually supposed to be a lighthouse shadow. I wondered about it myself and asked online one time about it and a Pats fan actually explained about that.



Last my vote would be with the Panthers if they are using the NFL Shield, that's lame. Seriously I'd have to take the time to look at the middle of the fields to vote if that isn't true about Carolina.



What NFL stadium has the ugliest logo? The symbol in the middle of the field?nba schedules ,nba teams



Personally, I never new that the Neverending Farm-animal Lovers had stadiums. I think that would be a horrible thing to promote mass gatherings of people to watch. Furthermore, I cannot imagine that any logo related to this group would look good. I would think they would all be ugly.
It's not the logo, but don't the Patriots have Gillette razors on their field? I was looking at those stupid things for a long time before I connected the fact that they play in Gillette Stadium and those are supposed to be razors, I assume. That's so ugly and inappropriate.
Balmur ravens do ,hon.it be da ugliest logo on da planet hon,and da fans are a bunch of illiterate drunks ,hon.not meanin to offend anyone hon,just bein truthful,hon.



whoa,jitterbug,so am i dude,wanna go down essex and drink some natti bo's ando some duckpin bolin hon?Where in balmur hon??you work on the block hon?



no,steelerg,they arent razors,look again,its a lighthouse,
I'm a Carolina fan, but I hate the fact that they have the NFL sheild on the 50. For many years, the 50 at Giants stadium was hideous.
JETS. O WAIT THEY SHARE A STADIUM WITH THE CHAMPS. MAN THE JETS ARE PURE UNFILTERED GARBAGE THAT NEEDS TO THROWN OUT OF THE LEAGUE.
the Giants have the ugliest logo
San Fransisco 49ers ugly just ugly.
K.C.'s does.
broncos
the dolphins
Dallas Cowboys
Panthers
the panthers do
Chiefs.
Cowboys - hands down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
erythema